miercuri, 7 iulie 2010

Sometimes, I just love them dirty tabloids

Like here, for instance.

Remember: it's a British tabloid. It's therefore a high-quality top-notch premium tabloid. I'm therefore allowed, even encouraged to read it, to keep up the pace with the civilized world, to learn them good ol' British manners and to get an idea how a newspaper should be done. I'm therefore allowed to bask my eyes in its graceful glory. Skin glory. Artsy glory. Mediatic glory.

Glory.

That's why they call it "press". Because there's this sudden press of blood within your veines.

:) :wink:




4 comentarii:

matusalem spunea...

Nu mai bine te abonezi tu la The Sun?
Lodge Page3.com?
Pe fi-miu l-am abonat, da-mi adresa de mail si-ti completez eu formularul online. :) :) :) :) :) :)

Turambar spunea...

:) :) :)

Sintetz nishte invidioshi ca eu ma uit si am curajul sa recunosc, iar voi nu.

O glory. O bliss. O tender skin. O loins of mercy.

:) :) :)

ktx spunea...

I spy with my little eye... something that starts with T :))

Dan Selaru spunea...

De data asta te-am doborat. :) :) :)