sâmbătă, 14 iunie 2008

Bloody futurologists

The mystery man came over
And he said I'm outta sight!
He said for a nominal service charge
I could reach nirvana tonight
If I was ready, willing and able
To pay him his regular fee
He would drop all the rest of
His pressing affairs and devote
His attention to me

[...] And I said look here brother

Who you jiving with that cosmik debris?
Now what kind of a guru are you, anyway?
Look here brother, dont waste your time on me
(dont waste your time)

Ive got troubles of my own, I said
And you cant help me out
So, take your meditations and your preparations
And ram it up your snout!
But I got the crystal ball, he said
And held it to the light
So I snatched it, all away from him
And I showed him how to do it right


... But I've got the Kristall Ball...



0 comentarii: